Pork chops in mushroom gravy were always my requested birthday dinner growing up. My mom made the best. It's not the healthiest meal in the world, but everything in moderation, right? Anyway, it's really quite delicious, and so VERY simple! Crock-pot simple that is, totally my style!
- Add pork chops to crock-pot.
- Top with 1 can/carton Cream of Mushroom Soup (I use an organic variety), 1 can/carton's worth of water, and 1 packet Onion Soup mix. Stir.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours until pork chops are done and falling apart.
- Thicken liquid in crock-pot with a flour/water mixture to make gravy.
- Serve pork chops and mushroom gravy over rice and with a vegetable.
- Eat and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.